So, in my volunteer role, I’ve been asked to plan a mini-reunion at our Convention for people who have attended, interned with, or facilitated a specific program. I’m going to use this as a place to list some of my ideas. It won’t be a huge reunion. It will simply be a 45 minute time period that we have use of a single room. We’ll have just come from dinner- so no snacks will be needed.
1. Ways to remember UIFI: reminder cards/sheets
- Wear your UIFI pin with appropriate clothing.
- reconnect with your attendees, facilitators, and mentors.
- pull out that UIFI book and reread it.
- Follow the #uifi conversations on twitter.
2. Conversation Starters:
- What was the most important part of your UIFI experience?
- Who was the person you were closest to from your session?
- Where did you stay?
- Were there any other sisters there?
- Who were your lead facilitators?
- Best energizer you did
3. Reunion photo.
4. How can we continue to support UIFI
- Send our students!
- Donate to the foundation for UIFI scholarships
- Join the conversation on Twitter.
5. A UIFI sticker will be given to everyone invited to the reunion when they check in for the week. The sticker can be put on their name badge for the week to strike up conversations.